9.24.2008

Once More With Feeling...

Trying again. Maybe blogging will be cathartic in a way that my friends ears can appreciate. I seriously have the best friends ever. They listen to me moan and complain and never tell me to Shut the F up. And they should. Mostly.

So yeah, back to my train of thought, stream of consciousness... that's pretty much how I write. My hands don't always go as fast as my mind, so I apologize for the disconnectedness that happens quite often.

Major life changes are draining. I'll be excited about something, I'll have lists and plans and when its time to implement them... I'm just too tired. I watch Project Runway and I blog. Sometimes (if Ella isn't home) I add vodka to the mix.

I don't think this is depression, but it's certainly apathy and I hate that. I enjoy life (remember afore mentioned friends), but sheesh, this whole grown up all by myself thing sucks.

So here's my things in life that make things interesting:

  1. Pink Drinks
  2. "Looks" at the ice
  3. Text messages in meetings
  4. THE song on the radio
  5. Kelsey's ringtones
  6. Project Runway
  7. James Bond movies
  8. Redecorating
  9. Grobanite Drama

and last but most certainly not least ELLA STORIES!

I probably should have entire days dedicated to Ella stories.

Next time. Promise.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm sorry! I didn't realize you had blogged. Anyway, I think you have every right to add some vodka to the mix. HOGS!!

-K

Kelsey said...

What about my ringtones?

-Kelsey